CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

This is a few pictures from the Ucon Halloween Carnival and Trick-or-Treating. I didn't take a lot, I have tendency to get a little busy and forget about pictures. I am trying to get better.
Logan throwing a ball at the carnival. Tyson hopes he plays when he gets older, and from the look of his shot he might be pretty good.
It is a good thing he is so stinkin' cute cause you should have seen the fit he threw when I took that pumpkin full of candy away! He is a fiesty little thing.
He was such a good little puppy! He sticks his tongue and pants, he will give you puppy kisses, and the best thing he does is, he will get down on his hands and knees and jump up and bark at the same time. If you don't watch out he may even bite! This costume was so cute because when he walk the tail on the back would "wag"!

Logan couldn't be anything cute this year, he had to be scary! He even had to pick out his own outfit. He thought he was so cool, especially when he got to wear it to preschool because they had a Halloween party! He had it on all day and was such a good boy!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Way cute costumes! I hate when they're old enough to HAVE TO HAVE THAT COSTUME!! Cuz then you get stuff like Hannah Montana!! Oh well, they're only kids for just a little while!

The Hammers said...

Your boys are stinkin' cute. My suggestion for pumpkin seeds...buy them at the store. They come in neat little packages, already seasoned, no mess! J/K! I give you kuddos for even trying. We didn't even carve our pumpkins. I guess that makes me the laziest mom in the neighborhood.

Kris said...

Looks like you had a way fun Halloween! The boys are getting too big! We do need to get together! I don't get up to IF very often, but if I had an excuse I am up for lunch! Your blog is awesome! I love keeping caught up on you and Ty's happenings! Tell him hi!

Ashley said...

Your kids were very cute at the trunk-or treat! I just love them!

The Hammers said...

Hey! Send me your email address to hummer72@gmail.com so I can invite you to our blog. Thanks!