Tyson and I will be married 10 years in May. He amazes me everday and I am proud to say that I love him more today than I ever thought possible. We have three amazing sons. Logan was born in July of 2004, Kason was born in November of 2006 and Corbin was born in April of 2011. They are wonderful and the love of our lives.
So this summer we went down to Utah for our yearly trip, and we managed to make it to Hogle Zoo (free admission with a yearly pass to our local zoo)! We had such a great time. It was only about 70 degrees and it actually rained a little bit on us. That made it perfect because the animals were out and it wasn't very busy. The big elephant thing Logan loved because it sprayed water from its trunk, Kason wasn't as impressed.
Although there a lot of great animals like the albine alligator, the kids had the most fun when Tyson would push them up a hill in stroller and let them roll down while they spinned 'cause the wheels were crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment