
From the pictures it looks like the kids are helping a lot, but in reality they don't like touching any of the ooey gooey insides of pumpkins!


Again, looks like they are a lot of help.

I separated all of the pumpkins seeds thinking that I would ma ke some yummy seeds from them, but all I did was make a mess, and then throw them away 'cause I had no idea what I was doing. If anyone has suggestions for next year let me know.

Kason has a tendency to eat or at least try anything (unless it is meat product, he thinks he is a vegetarian) so Ty thought he would see if Kason like pumpkin. He wasn't interested. At one point Kason got mad because he couldn't have a knife and he purposely stomped in the pumpkin. I thought it was funny but all he said was "mess, messs".
1 comment:
hahah, they crack me up. What is this Vegetarian crap. Fow funny. Nice pumpkins boys!
Post a Comment