CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2012

Time Flies

Just an update from our corner of the world!

Tyson is working is still working at the farm and it is going good.  I love that the boys are able to go with him sometimes. They are still young but both Logan and Kason are hard workers and I am so grateful for my husband and his hand in that. (It also gives me a nice break!)  



Tyson has been training for triathlons and is doing awesome.  He did his first triathlon in July in Rigby and did great.  He did the sprint race which is a 1/2 mile swim followed by a 12 mile bike ride and then a 3 mile run.  He placed 3rd in his age group with a time of 1hr and 22minutes!  I am so proud of him and the example he is to our boys. (He's pretty hot too!)  He is doing his next triathlon this month in Rexburg and is starting to get nervous. I'm sure he will do great!



Logan turned 8 this year and I just can't believe it!  When did my baby grow up? He will be getting baptized in September and is so excited.  He is turning into such an amazing young man.  His life is starting to get busy and I think this is just a glimpse of what will be in the next couple years.  He has started his 3rd season of flag football and is loving it.  Scouts is also a new thing in our lives!  I'm not sure I'm ready for all this growing up quite yet!


 Kason boy is 5 and I'm a little surprised he is still here!  He is an accident waiting to happen!  Just this summer he broke his arm, bit through is bottom lip, and got bittten by a mosquito that made the whole side of his face swell. His kidneys are doing the same.  He still randomly has blood in his urine but no more news good news....I hope!  He had a swollen lymph node on the right side of his neck for about 1 1/2 years that we had looked at.  All of his labs looked good so that was good, but we still chose to have his tonsils and adenoids out.  We were hoping that this would also help with his kidneys.  He is going to kindergarten this year and is so excited to go the school with Logan, Paige, and Rylee.  This year he is also starting to play flag football.  Tyson is his teams coach...wish them luck! I can't believe how fast he is growing up too.


 My blonde-hair, blue-eyed boy!  He cracks us up all day, every day.  He is so funny and loves to be the center of attention.  He loves taking baths and his favorite food is grapes. Corbin LOVES his brothers and follows them everywhere.  He thinks he is much bigger than he really is.  He is also my first breath-holder.  When he gets mad or hurt or just wants to throw a fit, he will hold his breath until he passes out.  Little fart.  Sometimes we can side-track him or blow in his face and he will gasp for a breath but other times he is just out.  Well his new thing he did (at a birthday party to make it worse) was he held his breath til he passed out and then he had a seizure. It lasted about a minute and then he eventually came around but jeez, that made me a little nervous.  He hasn't pulled that stunt again and hope he doesn't.


 As for me, not much going on. Just staying at home taking care of these three crazies.  I love being able to stay home with them and I have enjoyed most of it!  I was recently asked if I wanted to go back to work one day week and I decided that it would be good for my sanity so I accepted.  While I love staying home I really think it will be good for me to get out once a week.

 

1 comment:

crystal carlson said...

It was fun to see what your family has been up to! Your boys are SO CUTE & getting so grown up!