CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Randomness....In No Particular Order


 
Logan and Kason absolutely LOVE their little brother.  They play with him all day.  Sometimes I wonder when/if the "newness" is going to wear off.  I think he is just growing up way to fast because he sees everything his brothers are doing.  They are so good to him, most of the time. 
 Kason loves duct tape.  He calls it "lucky tape" and he can fix just about anything with it.  Here the antenna on his truck wouldn't stay up because it had the balloon attached.  He found some lucky tape and fixed it.  I must admit I was pretty impressed!  You can tell he is farm boy, no city kid could think of that!  For Christmas my Dad gave both of the boys their very own roll of lucky tape.  Kason got neon green and Logan got black and white checkered...who knew it would be such a hit!
 This little boy is pretty mischievious, as you can tell by the look on his face!  My house has never really been babyproofed.  My other kids never really got into a lot of stuff.  Corbin on the other hand tries to stick his fingers in the outlets (now covered), he pulls out all of the dvd's, and has already gotten into the cleaning stuff under the sink.  I think I have my hands full with this little guy!
 My Grandma and Grandpa Storer recently moved to Utah and we miss them terribly.  We were able to go over to their house a few days before they left and say our goodbyes.
 I am so grateful that Logan and Kason got to know them.  I will forever remember going over to their house in the summer and picking raspberries, peas, plums, and many other delicious things from the garden.  What a great example they were to us.  We miss them.
 Isn't he just adorable.  Ooh, I just can't get enough of him.  I love to kiss those fat little cheeks all day long.  I am not sure if it is because he is the only baby I have been able to stay home with or if it is because I know he's my last, but I seriously can't get enough of him! 
 

1 comment:

Christina said...

Or it's because he IS the most adorable little boy ever! He's so CUTE!!