Welcome to Arizona!!
My parents invited Kason with them to Arizona this year and he would not go without his Momma so the night before they were leaving I decided we go with them! I am pretty sure it was the longest drive of my life! My 4 year old did better than this pregnant lady. We had multiple stops along the way so my swollen feet could move a little, but after 16 hours of driving we arrived here...
This is my parents trailer and my dad's part-time winter home. I am not quite sure how he can spend so much time in the desert in the middle of nowhere, but he loves it.
I was told that because we were flying home that I couldn't pack a ton of clothes, but not to worry because they have a washer! I know it looks way too high-tec for its surroundings! Don't worry if you don't see the dryer, it is the clothes lines next to the washer!
My mom has some random decorations in her "yard" like a frog and some lizards, and when you turn Kason loose this is what happens. He moved the frog and then the next day he moved the lizard...to the frogs mouth. I thought it was pretty funny.
They have lots of lizards around the area so when we went to Wal-mart to get groceries we found some things for Kason. He was so excited to be able to go hunting something. Grandpa and him soon found a lizard. Kason wasn't quick enough with the net so Grandpa picked it up and put it in the net. Then the lizard wouldn't get out of the net so Kason picked it up and put in his cage. He took pretty good care of it. He put sand and bushes in there with him and it survived the night. The next day Kason was running when he tripped and the lid popped off and the lizard took his chance to run. My mom and I thought he fell in a cactus the way he was screaming. Nope, just runaway lizard. It got too cold after that to find anymore.
On one of the two nice days we had we went on a rzr/4-wheeler ride up to some caves. Kason loved every minute of it. In fact the baby did too. He moved and kicked the whole time we were riding. My parents spoiled me and I didn't have to cook or do the whole week! I can officially say that I am a "Sally". I cried the 1st couple days cause I missed Tyson and Logan so much. In the end we had a great time, Logan had a great time with his Dad and we all survived!
1 comment:
I love Arizona! I am jealous you got to soak up some warm weather for a few days. :)
Post a Comment