CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bad Idea!!

So, I have an update to my last post, the bow-n-arrows probably weren't the best idea. At first it was fine, but then Ty taught Logan how to shoot the arrow and they hurt! I am trying to tell him that he has to shoot them downstairs but he is afraid to go down there "because the Grinch is down there". It is a lost cause! And thankfully we bought them at the dollar store because 5 out of 6 of the arrows are broken. Not because the were el cheapo but because they came in contact with Kason. Nothing usually last long when he gets his hands things! So my great idea didn't turn out great, but at least the kids are happy with them, most of the time!!

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

That is funny! good to know though, I was thinking about getting some.... probably not now!

Ashley said...

Well, if it ended up broken, and used, and you had to tell them to not shoot people with them etc...that means they WERE a good idea! For them anyways:)

TimandBecckaMarley said...

Your too funny!! Boys are too fun I think.

Ashlee said...

That's funny! Brennen has a bow that he carries around with him ALL the time because he's "Robin Hood" AND...... I have to watch the movie 15,000 times a day! I do agree that he has to be careful though! Luckily he's a little smaller and not as cordinated so he can't figure out exactly how to shoot it...he just pretends!