CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

All Good Things Take Time

Hello Everyone!! We haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, I am evidently just lazy! The problem is that my computer isn't fast enough to download pictures and all of that fun stuff, so for now you just writing (until Sommer and Becca are ready for another girly night). A lot has happened in the last two months so let me tell you all what will be coming. Logan started preschool, I do have some pictures. I was the only crazy mom with a camera in the classroom! We went down to Utah and visited The Hogle Zoo, The Living Aquarium, and of coarse Lagoon! We had a blast! We have pictures of us carving pumpkins for Halloween (evidently a waste of time since they have already been smashed!) I promise soon there will be pictures and stories. Sommer and Caleb thanks for giving me a hard time about my blog, so remember all good things take time! (I think I got that from the sign at Fiesta Ole!) See Ya!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

HAHAH! Thanks Christi, and thanks for humoring my husband...hahah. Can't wait to see the updates!

Christina said...

I saw that on their blog and wanted to say, "Ya, Christi! We're all waiting for an update!" Way to obey!

Sommer and Chris said...

WOW! It is about time!!! j/k We can have a girls night whenever you want to! Just walk your behind over here and we can update with all of your pictures and stuff! (I'm glad I wasn't the only one giving you a hard time)

Sommer

Ashlee said...

It's ABOUT TIME! But, I did tag you, and you can do that without pictures!!!HAHAHA!

Adrianne Miller said...

Hey christi! Long time no see. I found your blog through another blog. You have some really cute kiddies.
Our blog is http://michaelandadrianne.blogspot.com if you want to give it a look!

TimandBecckaMarley said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! You live!!! hehehehe....Your boys are so stinkin cute!!!! Did you ever figure out who did the pumpkin bashing???

Natalie♥ said...

Hello Christi, how are ya? I found your blog and just thought I would say hi. I thought I saw you the other day at the Pediatric Center do you work there? I have never seen you there before. I can't beleive you have two little boys. Wow time flys. Hope you are doing good. Good to see you.

Corey Ward said...

Hi Christi,
I found your blog through Kris's blog. I'm so glad you have one. It was fun to see what your little family have been up to. I'll add your link to the family blog.
Take care!
Corey