CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ucon Rocks!!!

Woodland Park had its 1st annual block party tonight and it was great! I would just like to say thank you to all who worked so hard putting it together, my family and I had a great time. There is nothing better than listening to great music, eating good food, and visiting with great people. Thank you and I hope that there will be many more years of block parties to come.
Sorry to the neighbors who didn't like the noise and called the police, but it is only one night a year!




There was a live band and they were awesome.



The road was blocked so everyone could dance in the street.




The kids loved jumping in the big jump tent.

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

WOW! Aren't you becoming the blogging pro! It looks great. So is that the name of your subdivision?!? It looks like it was way fun. Did someone really call the cops? How retarded! This will be fun to keep in touch a little better this way. I finally bought a new camera, so I might get back into the blogging thing! Talk to ya later!

Ashley said...

Yay Christi, I love your blog, it's so cute! That block party looked like fun. Caleb and I drove over at like 11:00 because curiosity finally got the best of us and we were wanting to know what was going on. We thought maybe it was Karaoke at first. haha. Anyway, cute cute, glad I have your blog now!

Head Over Hills said...

I'm not exactly sure how I happened across your blog, but I'm glad I did. You have a beautiful family. It's great to hear things are going so well for you guys. That block party looked like a blast!

Jessica

Sommer and Chris said...

Hello neighbor! I finally got my computer back! The pictures of the neighborhood party turned out great. I didn't know anybody called the cops. What poopers!! They'll get over it. I'll talk to you soon!
Sommer

Sommer and Chris said...

4 weeks!!!!! I am going to walk over to your house and make you update!! j/k Hope pre-school is going good for Logan-Talk to you soon.

Sommer

Ashlee said...

TAG...You're it! Tell us 6 quirks about yourself! No matter when you finally get this!:)